Using a WordPress plug-in called Formidable Forms, we prepare tailored forms and views so that you can create your own listings and web pages with a simple form.
- Use these forms to create web pages to list and sell products or services OR to collect information from your users or clients.
- Use your phone and phone camera to create listings. No special software needed.
- Colleagues and contractors can add items, edit or delete their own entries directly on the web page.
- Users can comment and add star ratings for items. Items with dates can be shown on a calendar.
Three steps to adding a listing and associated web page:
- Click add a listing
- Complete the form (with photos if needed)
- Click Submit
Your listing is now live on your web site.
Your clients and users can now:
- viewyour listing
- click to read the detail page
- make an enquiry or purchase directly from the page.
We can build the following features into your listings:
- Comments and Star Ratings – Any Listing can include an interactive section for user comments.
- User Login – This provides a secure way for you, colleagues or contractors to manage their own list items.
- Search – Limit the list based on a search on any field …Example
- Star ratings – Include star ratings along with comments to get customer feedback …Example
- Link to Google Maps – Any address can have a link to a Google Map …Example
- Calendar View – Display a calendar view based on a date in your form entries with a link to the detail. This can be used to advertise events at certain dates or times or to show bookings. …Example
- Enhanced Views – We can format the pages according to your colours and preferences …Example
- Payments Options – Include PayPal, BACS and Cheque payments – these are built into the form.
- Email Notifications – Emails can be sent to a listing or topic owner or user with relevant information.
Please try any of our Demo’s by selecting a demo from the menu on this page.
These demo’s work for anyone. Actual listings can have the following security:
- Registered users only will be able to add a listing or comment
- Registered users can add a listing and anyone can comment
- Only Registered users can view a listing or comment
- Anyone can view a listing but only registered users can comment
If you register as a new user and then login on a demo page, you will see how you are able to manage your own listing items.
A logged in user with site administration privileges is able to edit or delete any users listings.
As with any WordPress web page, it can also be password protected allowing a further security option when adding a new listing.
Our Listings pages work within any WordPress web site.