What is a Forum?
A forum can be a Question and Answer (Q & A) session or a Discussion. It includes a Topic (Question) with Comments (Answers or Replies).
See how it works:
We install a pre-built framework for a Forum for your WordPress web site. Then we tailor the forum style, forms and vocabulary to match your requirements. Log-in authentication and how the users interact is programmed according to your requirements. We can do all this from around £90.
Once it is installed, then it’s ready to go and it’s up to you and your clients to build the discussions.
- New Forum topics/ questions can be emailed to a distribution list managed by the Forum owner
- Can create a category whilst creating a new topic or limit category management by Forum owner. Categories are set to be unique
- Clicking on a Forum topic takes you to the detail page with the answers or option to answer
- Answers are emailed to the Topic owner automatically
- The Forum page can be public or only viewable if logged in. Anyone can answer or only allow registered users
- Use the Search feature to find a topic or question
- A “Like” button on each answer with the most liked answer at the top of the answer list
- Full Rich Text can be used
- File upload feature: Multiple image uploads automatically creates a gallery
- Mobile friendly layout