Listing Menu: Home Events Forum Jobs Properties
Using a WordPress plug-in called Formidable Forms, we prepare tailored forms and views so that you can create your own listings and web pages with a simple form.
- Use these forms to create web pages to list and sell products or services OR to collect information from your users or clients.
- Use your phone and phone camera to create listings. No special software needed.
- Colleagues and contractors can add items, edit or delete their own entries directly on the web page.
- Users can comment and add star ratings for items. Items with dates can be shown on a calendar.
- Property Rentals or Sales (…Demo Video)
- Products (…example)
- Events such as Networking, Functions or Tours (…example)
- Jobs (…Demo Video)
Three steps to adding a listing and associated web page:
- Click add a listing
- Complete the form (with photos if needed) and click submit
- Your new listing is added
Your listing is now live on your web site.
Your clients and users can now:
- view your listing
- click to read the detail page
- make an enquiry or purchase directly from the page.
- Easy Management – Add, Delete, Duplicate and Edit buttons suddenly appear on the web page when a user logs in. There is no complicated dashboard! Work on your item directly from the web page. You, your colleagues or outside contractors can manage any or only their own items.
- Notify Members – A member list, if required, allows instant notification by email of a new item listing or comment.
- Categories – Create and list an item under a Category name or create Categories on the fly.
- Search – Limit the list based on a search on any field.
- Link to Google Maps – Any address can have a link to a Google Map.
- Calendar View – Display a calendar view based on a date in your item. Items can be coloured or formatted based on any criteria such as category, type or organiser.…Example
- Views – Items can be displayed in blocks, in a table or as a list, each with a bespoke, organised and uniform layout in line with the design of your site. …Example
- Comments and Star Ratings – Individual items can include an interactive section for user comments or customer feedback including a star rating …Example
- Payments – Items can include a “Pay Now” or “Book Now” button which will take a payment. Debit and Credit Card (Stripe), PayPal, BACS and Cheque payments – are built into a form with intelligent pre-made replies.
- Email Notifications – Any interaction with the item such as Payment, Response or Enquiry generates an email to be sent to the item owner and /or designated administrator.
- Images and Galleries – Multiple images automatically form a gallery on the item detail page.
- Email Campaigns – Provide an option to be added to an email list (for newsletters or updates)
- Share – Share to Social Media such as Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ and LinkedIn
- EventBrite – Link events advertised on your site to the EventBrite booking page
- Add to Calendar – Add items with dates to your Google or iCal Calendar
Please try any of our Demo’s by selecting a demo from the menu on this page.
These demo’s work for anyone. Actual listings can have the following security:
- Registered users only will be able to add a listing or comment
- Registered users can add a listing and anyone can comment
- Only Registered users can view a listing or comment
- Anyone can view a listing but only registered users can comment
Sample of how security levels can work on a Forum Page
A logged in user can ADD items and only EDIT or DELETE their own items.
A logged in user with site administration privileges is able to EDIT or DELETE any users listings.
As with any WordPress web page, the page itself can also be password protected allowing a further security option when adding a new listing.
Our Listings pages work within any WordPress web site.