Free Mobile Sessions
We hold free weekly sessions to help smartphone and tablet users build the confidence and skills needed to use their mobile device effectively.
Develop new skills and find new ways to enrich your mobile experience.
- have a wider social network
- are less likely to get lost
- are less prone to fraud when paying by phone
- are more informed and have more educated opinions
- contact friends and family more frequently
Session: Homes Screens, Quick Settings & Widgets
Add to: Google Calendar
Date: Thursday, 12 March, 2020
Time: 11:30am to 1:00pm (1 hour/s 30 minutes)
Address: Tinto Lounge, 344-346 Gloucester Rd, Bishopston, Bristol, BS7 8TP
How many Home Screens do you have? Are you most important Apps easily found.
- Arranging Apps and Folders onto various Home Screens
- Choosing and adding widgets
- Getting your quick settings in order
- What is the Dock and App drawer all about
Don’t understand some of the things mentioned? Come along and find out how to arrange those icons on your phone so that they are all nicely grouped and easy to find and create windows into information using widgets.
The whole idea is to get there with fewer swipes on the screen, saving you frustration and time.
Attendees may have booked from elsewhere
I look forward to seeing you and helping you on your way as a Mobile Warrior.