Frequently Asked Questions
(This article was written for Windows 8 computers but should also work for Windows 7)
Maybe you have photos stored on your computer. How often do you ever look at them? Well here is a way you can bring your memories back while you work on your computer.
Change your screen background according to a folder on your computer
- Right click anywhere on your screen desktop
- Click Personalisation
- Look at the bottom of the window and click Desktop Background
- In Choose your desktop background, click the drop arrow related to Picture Location: and select Pictures Library
- Click Browse and navigate to the folder containing the group of pictures you wish to use
- Leave everything selected or deselect the pictures you don't want
- At the bottom, modify the following settings according to your requirements: Picture Position (Fit is recommended), Change picture every:, Shuffle (Recommended to tick this box).
- Click Save Changes
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to that picture
- Right click on the picture and click Set as Desktop Background