Job Tracking is a way of managing all your jobs on-line and in one place. Each job entry keeps a track of all correspondence, notes and information.
We implement a web hosted, open source Job Tracking system called osTicket. We then **customise it to suit your business and web site.
Supported by a large global community, osTicket is an attractive alternative to higher-cost and complex customer support systems – It is simple, lightweight, reliable, web-based and easy to use.
Despite it’s name and apart from the support aspect we also find it a useful tool to manage jobs: as a single user, within an organisation or with multiple external contractors.
When a job is created, a job number is automatically assigned. The job subject, initial response and details are conveyed to the client (optional) as well as to the staff member responsible.
When staff members log in, they have a dashboard showing their unfinished jobs.
Job Ticket Features
- fully rich text enabled (tables, images, links, lists)
- can be transferred to a different staff member
- can be transferred to another Department
- can be marked as Resolved or Closed
- set a Priority status
- send to multiple recipients or Collaborators
- set a Due Date
- attach to a SLA (Service Level Agreement) Plan
- All email correspondence is automated with pre designed rich text templates and signatures
- Use pre-defined Canned Responses from a drop down list to facilitate common replies
- A separate hierarchical Knowledgebase is included (rich text knowledgebase articles are easily created online)
- Easily add customer fields to match your Users and maintain your own CRM
- Ticket filters can be used to match incoming tickets (jobs) to a department, team or staff member
- Optional security settings to control access and spam
The client side is totally responsive. They can view jobs or tickets easily on a mobile device.
**Our customization includes your company logo and colours, staff email signatures, rich text email templates as well as the configuration of the software so that it fits in best with your business.