Job, Ticket & Case Logging is a cost effective way of keeping you organised and managing all your jobs in one place.
Essentially a ticket management system, the software enables you to keep track of all your jobs, projects, tasks (or whatever you want to call it) in one place. It is simple, lightweight, reliable, web-based, easy to use and the choice alternative to existing systems that are more complex and expensive.
It is a useful tool to manage jobs: as a single user, within an organisation or with multiple external contractors.
Why is it a good idea to do it this way?
Each job is allocated a ticket number and this ticket number:
- contains all your internal notes
- contains all communication (emails) between you and the client for that job log
- is transferable between your staff members, teams and departments
All your jobs are…
- in separate lists – Your open tickets and your closed tickets
- searchable by keyword, topic or department
- in one place
For Your Client
With a beautiful and responsive web interface on any device, your client can…
- log into the system and see a simple view of all their jobs (without your internal notes)
- make enquiries using a predefined email address or through the web portal
For Both You and Your Client
- Your client is kept informed automatically as you update the ticket with the job progress
- We can host your Job Logging site or put it on your own server. It is created with your logos and colours in-tact, providing a confident and seamless experience
- Communication is kept clear and sequential as it is recorded in one place keeping any misunderstanding to a minimum
- Full history of previous jobs is just a click away
- Collaborate with others on the same job – both you and your client can include other participants to work within the same ticket
- Rich text, images and file attachments are all included in each ticket thread
Why use this software??
You will save hours each month trying to find all the emails, bits of paper and notes relating to a job. Now it’s all in one place – in the Job Ticket thread!